Rates & Insurance
$165 per session. Sliding scale fees may be an option, depending on financial need as well as availability for these spots.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. These days, many plans offer coverage for Social Work services. Additionally, your counselling fees may be tax deductible as a medical expense. Please contact your insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates you for counselling services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- What type of counselling is covered (ie Registered Social Worker, Psychologist, Psychotherapist)? (Our services are provided by a Registered Social Worker)
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept E-transfer and Credit Card as forms of payment. I also accept payment directly on my site via this page.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!